Book Blurb Writing
A great book blurb grabs interest and forges an instant connection between reader and book. It’s the point of ‘conversion’, where browsing turns into buying, and an incredibly powerful marketing tool. The right combination of words will optimize your book blurb to show up in search results and online stores, making a well-crafted blurb the best salesman you’ll ever have.
The benefits of professional book blurb writing:
- Sales-orientated copy: Blurbs don’t just describe the story, they clarify the emotional journey a reader can expect (without giving too much away).
- Keyword optimization: Before writing your blurb, we’ll do in-depth keyword research to find out what readers are typing into Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. when looking for a book. These keywords will be included in your blurb so your book features in relevant searches.
- Professional consultation: You’ll be consulted before, during and after your blurb is written, meaning that the entire service is structured around your needs.
- Flawless quality: Your blurb will be well-written and completely error-free, assuring readers that they’re considering a quality product.
- Complete satisfaction: The blurb isn’t finished until you’re totally happy. We guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Think of your book blurb as a pick-up line. It should be new, clever and engaging, not the line we’ve all heard before. Great book blurbs create intrigue, are succinct, and instantly show people that your book is worth their money.
Your book blurb is often the deciding factor in whether readers make a purchase or move on. With a Standoutbooks book blurb you’ll know that you’ve done everything possible to help them make the right choice.
Your book blurb writer will use our unique five point approach to make sure your book blurb is engaging and designed to increase your sales.
If you’d like to know more about book blurb writing then check out our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us here today.
Would you like to speak to a Marketing Expert before you order?
Simply add your details here and we’ll be in touch to answer your questions: