Book Cover Design
Readers have to make quick decisions about whether or not they can trust an author. A well-designed, professional-quality cover is an instant indication that an author has put time, effort and resources into making the best product possible.
Why Book Cover Design Is So Important
In the age of digital publishing, book covers have two jobs. The first is to grab a potential reader’s attention, communicating enough about a book to invite curiosity and kick-start the browsing-to-buying process. The second job a book cover does is to draw a line between professionals and amateurs.
Our book cover design service guarantees a cover that puts your firmly in the ‘professional’ category, and will earn the reader’s interest at a glance. Whether you need an e-book cover, a paper book cover or both, our cover design service provides:
- Expertly crafted covers – Our designers are more than just ‘good with Photoshop’, they’re highly trained professionals with experience in creating covers that sell.
- Customer-literate design – Our covers use visual shorthand to communicate genre, style and emotional experience, helping the right readers zero in on your work.
- Absolute quality – We don’t offer ‘basic’ or ‘premium’ options because our designers always work to the highest possible standard.
- Publisher-friendly files – All our covers are ready for use with publishing services like Kindle Direct Publishing, CreateSpace and Lightning Source.
- Promotional graphics – Images are a vital part of any sales strategy, so we’ll include promotional graphics for free along with your cover.
- 2 Drafts in 16 days – You will receive 2 different cover design options to choose from within 16 days of placing your order.
- Unlimited revisions – All designs include unlimited rounds of revisions, so you know the end result is going to be right.
- 100% Money-back guarantee – If we can’t get it right after the unlimited revisions then we’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
Your book’s cover will be its make-or-break feature. It needs to attract readers who will enjoy your work and go toe-to-toe with anything else on the market, including anything produced through traditional publication. With a Standoutbooks book cover design, you’ll know that’s exactly what you’re getting.
Fiction book cover design samples
Non-fiction book cover design samples
If you’d like to know more then read our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us here today.